Monday, September 20, 2010

Coming Up...

Have a couple of things I'm working on for the blog. The first one is an interview column  I'm calling  Chatting with Char.  I came up with the idea when I interviewed a writer I met in Fan Fiction.  She has been writing since she was a child.  Can you imagine?  She posted her first story on Fan Fiction at the ripe old age of fifteen!   That's amazing to me, and I'm sure you will find  her very interesting. She's also going to share some great tips for writers. Definitely watch for it. 

I'm also working on a couple of  other blog features.   I'm going to add a section that discusses writing tips and tricks.  I'll be getting these from different resources including writers from Fan Fiction.   So if you know of any aspiring writers give them a heads up.

Last on my "to do"  list is sharing some of my graphic work. I have my own graphics creation group and have been creating for more than  five years. I'm thinking  about sharing some of these creations and some tips and tricks.   I've also  started sharing some of my photography and I'm going to extend that page. I'm just waiting for hubby  to get the right clicking feature disabled.  I don't want my photography used without permission. I'm hoping to have the first feature Chatting with Char up and running by this next weekend and the first interview will be with Jade.

Be sure to check back and keep watching for all the new additions.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment